May I introduce you to Robyn? She is known on the web as "Green Smoothie Girl" and is a big promotor of whole foods. I am still working toward drinking a true green smoothie. We've made a couple and I just haven't been able to drink them down. I have been able to manage spinach and a little dark green lettuce in my fruit smoothies. I'm working my way up to true green, though! Green Smoothie Girl is a great resource and inspiration. Let me know if you find any treats that work for you! Enjoy!
Friday, June 27, 2008
The Green Smoothie Girl
May I introduce you to Robyn? She is known on the web as "Green Smoothie Girl" and is a big promotor of whole foods. I am still working toward drinking a true green smoothie. We've made a couple and I just haven't been able to drink them down. I have been able to manage spinach and a little dark green lettuce in my fruit smoothies. I'm working my way up to true green, though! Green Smoothie Girl is a great resource and inspiration. Let me know if you find any treats that work for you! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment